Just as promised, I have added HD Blu-Ray screen captures from Knight and Day to the gallery! It’s a really entertaining action-movie, so if you haven’t seen it yet, buy it or rent it today! A couple of new stills from the movie have been added as well. Be sure to check out all the screen captures in HD by clicking on the preview above, as per usual!
With all the recent additions, the gallery now has over 60,000 photos, with a lot more to come! So if you want to visit the web’s largest Cameron-photo gallery you know where to look. 😉
As mentioned before, Knight and Day is being released on DVD and Blu-Ray on November. It’s also been revealed that the action comedy film starring Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz will premiere with an On Demand exclusive extended cut of the film (offered only on PPV and Movies On Demand). The extended version of the film On Demand is being offered the same day the movie is released on DVD!
Also, stay tuned for the Blu-Ray screen captures from the movie coming soon.
Knight and Day has been given a release date for the DVD and Blu-Ray in perfect time for the holidays – November 30th! It will also be released as a limited-edition DVD/BD Holiday Combo Pack. You can see the cover to the right and read the special features below.
Is Knight and Day on your wish-list?
- Theatrical Version
- Wilder Knights and Crazier Days
- Knight and “Someday”: Featuring The Black Eyed Peas and Tom Cruise
- Viral Video: Soccer
- Viral Video: Kick
- Theatrical Trailer
- BD Disc with Theatrical Version
- Boston Days and Spanish Knights (Blu-ray only)
- Knight and Day: Story (Blu-ray only)
- Knight and Day: Scope (Blu-ray only)
- BD-Live Extras (Blu-ray only)
- What’s New (Blu-ray only)
- Live LookUp (Blu-ray only)
- Exclusive: Not Your Regular Spy (Blu-ray only)
- Highlight: Excerpt from Wilder Knights and Crazier Days (Blu-ray only)
After almost a month without any updates, Cameron Diaz Online is back – and so is Cameron Diaz herself! Earlier today she attended the Tokyo premiere of Knight and Day with Tom Cruise in (of course) Tokyo, Japan. Cameron looked gorgeous in a black dress, as she waved to lots and lots of the fans who were there.
Check out the pictures by clicking on the preview above, as per usual!